Helping Workers With Workers’ Compensation Claims Throughout Ohio
The workers’ compensation system can be very confusing. Benefits are determined by tedious calculations; medical treatment is not guaranteed and more often than not needs to be aggressively pursued. Employers have the right to object to benefits. As an injured worker, you have the right to have effective counsel represent and fight for you through this process.
At Castrodale Law, LLC, Attorney Gloria Castrodale has decades of experience in navigating Ohio’s workers’ compensation system. Attorney Castrodale has tried cases in more than half of Ohio’s counties, helping both blue and white collar workers receive the medical treatment and compensation they need to properly recover after a work injury.
Smart, Experienced Representation For All Of Ohio’s Workers
At Castrodale Law, LLC, we represent workers who have been injured as a result of:
- Factory floor accidents, including those involving heavy machinery and heavy lifting
- Slip-and-fall accidents
- Construction site accidents
- Occupational exposures
- Work-related transportation accidents, including car and truck accidents
- Death claims
- Repetitive motion/trauma injuries
We have handled a wide variety of injury claims, including those involving:
- Amputations or loss of limb
- Broken bones
- Repetitive stress injuries, including carpal tunnel
- Neck, back and spine injuries
- Skin injuries, including burns and dermatitis
- Respiratory illnesses
- Concussion/traumatic brain injury
In Ohio, workers are eligible for a variety of benefits, including:
- Temporary total disability
- Permanent partial disability
- Permanent total disability benefits
- Wage loss compensation
- Death benefits
- Loss of use
- Amputation awards
- Disfigurement awards
- VSSR claims
Most importantly, in addition to compensation, injured workers are entitled to receive medical care benefits covering hospital visits, doctor visits, chiropractic treatment, surgery, physical therapy and medication.
What We Can Do For You
We know that the workers’ compensation process can be challenging. We help our clients throughout the entire process, from filing a claim to understanding what action should be taken after an injury, and even what duties your employer has after you’ve been hurt. We will work with your doctors to make sure your BWC forms are completed properly and timely.
We know what questions you may be asking yourself:
- What do I do if I’m not accommodated on light duty?
- Does my employer have to pay me?
- Do I have to look for a new job?
- Can I collect unemployment?
- Do I have to go to a doctor that my employer chooses?
- Do I qualify for Vocational Rehabilitation after an injury precludes me from returning to my former position of employment?
We will review your case and answer your questions promptly, so that your recovery and time away from employment is not delayed any further.
We Protect The Interests Of Ohio’s Injured Workers
We have a long history of representing Ohio’s injured workers, including factory workers and those working for Honda, Navistar and other car manufacturing plants, as well as temporary workers from staffing agencies.
In addition, we take great pride in representing city and county employees, including firemen and law enforcement officers, in matters involving workers’ compensation.
We focus on assisting an injured worker to present all the proper evidence necessary to avoid a denial of benefits at the initial stage of the application. We assist the injured worker with denied benefits claims at the administrative hearing level, as well as claims that end up in litigation in the Courts of Common Pleas and the Court of Appeals.